Our Mission is for our Ladies to find small group times of Teaching, Fellowship and larger Outreach to Grow in Grace and make Christ known.
Hebrews 10:24-25 (NASB)
"..and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near."
The following small group fellowship and service opportunities exist for women of all ages:
- Ladies on a Mission – This service group meets monthly to pray for missionaries and their various praises/needs in small groups. The ladies also work on several projects and crafts for missionaries, gather items for the missionary cupboard, and put together care packages for college students. Twice a year this group attends the Canton Area Women’s Fellowship and state missionary meetings.
- Ladies’ Bible Study – Our Ladies’ Bible studies meet, usually in a home, for several sessions a year. Check for current information on the study topic and meeting times.
- Christmas Gathering - At the beginning of December, we enjoy starting the Christmas season off with a "Ladies Christmas Gathering". It is a wonderful time to enjoy the true joy of Christmas and friendship.
- Spring Gathering – A time to gather together for the purpose of encouragement and fellowship.
- CAWMF - The ladies of Grace participate in the Canton Area Women's Missionary Fellowship. This group meets several times a year to help missionaries.
LAFF Luncheon — (for men and women) Our retires or those who come close to the stage of “Life After Fifty-Five” gather monthly, which is typically held the second Tuesday, for fellowship over lunch connected many times with an activity.